Trade in your fidget spinner for this tactile stress reliever: slime. Both a liquid and a solid, this gooey companion is sure to entertain you. Squeeze it, stretch it, bounce it, and roll it. Epsom salt is the star of this borax-free recipe, making it a fun, safe and spooky activity.
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of Epsom salt
- 6 tbsp. of water
- 2 tbsp. of glitter glue
- 2 tsp of saline solution
- Food Coloring
- Add baking soda, Epsom salt, and water in a small bowl and stir with spoon until dissolved.
- In a separate, larger bowl, add the glitter glue, saline solution, food coloring and stir.
- Once the second bowl is mixed, add 2 tbsp. of the mixture from the first bowl into the second.
- Stir the second bowl with a spoon until the slime starts to form, then use hands to knead and play around with until it feels slimy enough to you.
- Squeeze it, stretch it, bounce it, and roll it!
- Store in a plastic bag to preserve it.