During the Superbowl, Create the Spa Bowl
Create a new tradition of pampering, relaxation with friends
Not interested in the Super Bowl? Gather your friends for the Spa Bowl and enjoy some football-inspired pampering.
From “Polished Pedicure Punts” to a “First-Down Facial,” the Spa Bowl can help guests look and feel better. Guests can even create DIY “Blind-Side Bath Crystals” that will produce the perfect relaxation bath (just in case their significant others weren’t cheering for the winning team).
These Spa Bowl options would be perfect for a dining room or area slightly away from the TV. Grab a bottle of your favorite drink, your closest friends and enjoy these Spa Bowl options:
Note: For human use, the Epsom Salt Council recommends only Epsom salt with the USP designation.
“Polished Pedicure Punt”
- Mix ½ cup of Epsom salt with warm, soapy water.
- Soak feet to soften skin.
- Remove polish, cut and file nails and calluses.
- Soak feet in Epsom salt bath for 5 minutes.
“End Zone Exfoliator”
- Place Epsom salt in your hand, dampen it and massage it into your skin. You can also create a DIY Lavender Coconut Body Scrub, as seen in this video.
- Mix ½ tsp of Epsom salt into cleansing cream for deep-pore cleansing.
- Massage on skin, rinse with cool water and pat dry.
“Blind-Side Bath Crystals”
- Mix 2 cups of Epsom salt with a few drops of fragrance and food coloring or ½ teaspoon of glycerin. Store in an airtight container.